We Offer Amazing Perks
Explore an Exciting Career With Us
Please click on job post to get more information
What Does The Recruitment Process Look Like?
Technosoft is looking for Frontend Developer (Angular.js and Node.js)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
Please note: We are not considering WordPress and front end only developers at this time. Please only apply if you have Angular, Node and some Express experience.Experience: 1-3 yearsIf this opportunity interests you then please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of “Frontend Developer”
Ruby/Rails/ROR Software Engineer
The selected individuals will work with a highly efficient US and Poland based team on several key RoR projects. Career opportunity for a senior RoR developer to develop and potentially lead a team of RoR developers, in future.
- Ruby on Rails framework extensive experience.
- Have worked on Legacy Ruby Applications.
- Familiar with Rest APIs, web services, React and Other front end technologies.
- Ruby gems and plug-ins exposure
- Mongo, and MySQL skills desirable, nice to have
- Good exposure to JQuery, Angular, HTML, CSS, JS and layouts
- Good Understanding of OOPS and a solid CS/SE background.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in CS/SE or Relevant field.
- 2+ years of experience with RoR, Sidekiq, React, Angular, JS, etc.
- Experience with MySQL and other RDBMS
If this opportunity interests you then please send us your CV at email@example.com with Subject Line of “ROR Developer”
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Java/ J2EE Technologies.
- Masters/Bachelor degree in CS/SE/IT
- Good Concepts of Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Hands on Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Angular, Web Services.
Please don’t apply if you are a fresh graduate or do not have relevant experience. If interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of “Java Developer”
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/ SE or relevant education.
- Atleast 1 year of Software Quality Assurance experience
- Good knowledge of SQL programming.
- Functional knowledge of Database, SQL, Automation tools
- Experience in manual testing for web and mobile applications
- Create, execute and maintain test cases
- Report and track issues
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC process
- Experience in automation testing for web and mobile applications preferred.
- Knowledge of white box testing, data driven testing and grey box testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work as a team member, as well as independentlyIf
interested, please share your resume at email@example.com
with Subject Line of
Digital Marketing Intern
To cater to growth, we are looking for a highly energetic Business Development Executive.
- BBA/MBA Marketing, BBIT/MBIT or relevant education with at least 1-2 years of business development experience.
- Social Media Savvy, Be able to manage the company’s social media presence effectively.
- Familiar with LinkedIn based marketing and online job portals bidding, followups, and customer support and engagement.
- Has exposure to email marketing and B2B Lead Generation.
- Good writing skills to develop content for marketing collateral, web and social media posts.
- Some exposure to SEO and Web Site maintenance.
- Knowledge of the IT industry and proficiency in MS office and software packages and mobile apps.
Nice to Haves:
- Graphics Designing Skills.
- Some background in healthcare.
- Able to manage CRM and CMS.
The BDE will be responsible for:
- Frontline response to sales queries projects estimation, & proposal development.
- Online sales portals, job selection, bidding, and estimation. Email Marketing: List/Database development, campaign management, execution, results from the compilation, analysis
- LinkedIn based leads to development.
- Social Media Marketing: Linked in Facebook, Twitter accounts maintenance and keeping social media visitors engaged.
- Some HR Tasks as assigned.
- Creation of white papers, marketing collateral, ready to use proposals, bid text, and other sales aids to ensure a timely and effective response to sales opportunities.
- Website updates, upkeep, rejuvenation, SEO, PPC. Theme changes, forum management, etc.
- Pipeline management and keeping CRM up to date.Good Luck!
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of “Digital MARKETING INTERN“.
We are looking for a .Net Developer Technical Requirements / Ideal Candidate.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Identity Framework, Dependency Injection etc.
- Good Microsoft SQL Server Database/MySQL Database to write queries, functions and stored procedures.
- Good Knowledge of Rest API’s
- Hands-on experience of Bootstrap CSS
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good Team Player, Quick Learner and Communication Skills. Experience: 1 – 1.5 years
Location: Lahore (Faisal Town Office)Send us your resume to “email@example.com” with Subject Line of “.Net Developer | 1Year-Experience”
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line of “Android Developer Job“.
Manager Recruitment / HR
The selected individual shall work with higher management to accomplish Human Resources practices and objectives to create employee-oriented, high performance culture. At its core, this position will require IT recruitment as core function, in addition the candifdate will help maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage All phases of recruitment from Needs Assessment, JD Dev, job advertisement, resume collection/sourcing, Short listing, phone screening, Interview scheduling, offers development, on boarding, etc.
- Future Hiring Needs assessment and making applicants pool ready in the pipeline.
- Conduct phone screen/Initial Interviews and scripted technical interviews.
- Keeping applicants are informed throughout the hiring process.
- Develop, update and maintain all recruitment processes and procedures to ensure a managed and efficient/repeatable experience is provided to all candidates passing through the TS recruitment process.
- Policies development, education, enforcement and taking disciplinary actions.
- Employee grievances and day-to-day issues management.
- Timely employees-reviews management. Monthly employee reviews collection and follow-ups and implement a 360 degrees review process.
- Training needs assessment and execution, finding and conducting appropriate trainings, collecting reviews/evaluations.
- Career path development and facilitation.
- Employee technical growth matrix development alongside training execution to improve employee technical growth.
- Management & documentation of all employee communications.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and fluency in English Language
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be computer and social media savvy and has exposure to hiring throgh Social Media.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction.
- Excellent command on MS Word, MS Excel
We are looking for a iOS Developer Technical Requirements / Ideal Candidate mention below.
- Hands-on experience on Swift and Objective C (preferably Swift)
- Strong grip with service side communication with RESTful APIs. using (JSON / XML)
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Location, Remote/Local Notifications, MapKit, In-App Purchase, Apple Pay, Health Kit etc.
- Core-data, MySQL and database knowledge (preferably with Core-Data, MySQL).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience in Auto layout and creating layouts with UIKit.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
Location: Lahore (Faisal Town Office) Send us your resume to “email@example.com” with Subject Line of “iOS Developer | 1-3Year Experience”